Southern Cross Quilters is an online quilt group for Australians and New Zealanders and expats of those countries.
Currently hosted at YahooGroups, SCQuilters has existed since 1994 and has about 2200 members.

To join the group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scquilters and read the instructions. Don't forget to tell us your affiliation with Australia or New Zealand and provide us with your location and postcode.

09 December 2013

Christmas Quilts: Fran Cox

This yellow and blue Christmas quilt is a Mystery Quilt I designed and ran for the Mystery Quilt group; it is MQ # 11.
Fran Cox, Mystery Quilt

The square quilt was made from blocks 'won' at Launceston Patchworkers and Quilters. This quilt is very dear to me, as I hand quilted at my mother's bedside in the last weeks of her life.
Fran Cox, Christmas blocks
The row by row was done with others in LPQ. I did 2 rows for this one, so it all went together.
Fran Cox, Christmas Row by Row

No comments: